In this blog, I will talk about the life lessons that we can learn from our favorite anime shows. So if you are someone who loves anime, “geeky stuff”, and personal development, then this blog might be of your liking. If that is the case, then feel free to browse through its content.😊
- All the videos, songs, images, and graphics in this blog belong to their respective owners. I or the blog doesn’t claim any right over them. Unless it is stated otherwise.
- Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.
- These images/clips have no negative impact on the original works. (It would actually be positive for them)
- I only used bits and pieces of images/clips to get the point across where necessary.
- I make these pictures with the intention of educating others in a motivational/inspirational form. I do not own the images, clips and music I use in most cases. My understanding is that it is in correlation to Fair Right Use, however given that it is open to interpretation, if any owners of the content would like to remove the video, I have no problem with that and will do so as fast as possible. Please message me if you have any concerns.
- I believe these pictures/clips are fair use because:
- They are transformative in a positive sense, I take images/clips from various sources to help create an atmospheric feeling that will help people in hard situations in their life.
- I also do not wish to use the heart of any piece of work that would perhaps decrease the market value of the original content, if anything I hope to promote the content so that people can reach out and subsequently increase the market value.
- Lastly these pictures/clips are to educate people in an entertaining and informative fashion. Given these are very short and few, the short and few parts I use within them act as a catalyst to further reading.